* When you place an order with LapageMade we need certain personal information to enable us to process the order. The information we obtain when an online order is placed is name, address, email address, phone number and IP address.
* We then use the information to process your order. As personalisation is at the core of what we do we may use your email address or phone number to contact you to confirm or discuss aspects of your order. We may also use them to alert you to delays or issues with your order. We do this to ensure your order is exactly how you want it to be.
* LapageMade uses Royal Mail, DPD and My Hermes to post your order to you. We will pass on what details are required to ensure delivery. You may wish to check out their individual Privacy Polices.
* All payments via the Website are processed through Paypal as as such we recieve no payment information, but we have the ability to refund when required.
* Lapagemade does not send out Marketing emails or any other emails on mass and do not sell personal details to 3rd parties. We only retain your information for as long as is required to make and process your order and ensure delivery and satisfaction with your product.
* Information regarding the Cookies we use can be found at
* Information regarding the Google Analytics Cookie can be found at
* You can make a request to have any of your personal information provided to LapageMade viewed, deleted or amended at any time by submitting the request in writing to LapageMade. This policy can be updated at anytime so please check back for the current policy.
* If you require any further information please contact us at Lapagemade by emailing – firstname.lastname@example.org.